The collection comprises:
– dvibook, which will rearrange the pages of a DVI file into ‘signatures’ as used when printing a book;
– dviconcat, for concatenating pages of DVI file(s);
– dviselect, which will select pages from one DVI file to create a new DVI file;
– dvitodvi, which will rearrange the pages of a DVI file to create a new file; and
– libtex, a library for manipulating the files, from the old SeeTeX project.
The utilities are provided as C source with Imakefiles, and an MS-DOS version of dvibook is also provided.
The author is Angus Duggan. The package is Copyright © 1987,1989 University of Maryland Department of Computer Science.
License: other-free Version dated: 1994-03-14 Catalogued: 2010-02-11