Harvard is an author-year citation style (all but the first author
are suppressed in second and subsequent citations of the same
entry); the package defines several variant styles:
– apsr.bst for the American Political Science Review;
– agsm.bst for Australian Government publications;
– dcu.bst from the Design Computing Unit of the University of Sydney;
– kluwer.bstwhich aims at the format preferred in Kluwer publications;
– nederlands.bst which deals with sorting Dutch names with prefixes (such as van) according to Dutch rules; together with several styles whose authors offer no description of their behaviour.
See also har2nat.
The authors are Peter Williams and Thorsten Schnier. The package is Copyright © 1994 Peter Williams.
License: lppl Version: 2.0.5 Catalogued: 2009-01-31