pst-func is a package built for use with
PSTricks. It provides macros for
plotting various mathematical functions:
– polynomials and their derivatives f(x)=an*x^n+an-1*x^(n-1)+...+a0 defined by the coefficients a0 a1 a2 ... and the derivative order;
– the Fourier sum f(x) = a0/2+a1cos(omega x)+...+b1sin(omega x)+... defined by the coefficients a0 a1 a2 ... b1 b2 b3 ...;
– the Bessel function defined by its order;
– the Gauss function defined by sigma and mu;
– Bézier curves from order 1 (two control points) to order 9 (10 control points);
– the superellipse function (the Lamé curve);
– Chebyshev polynomials of the first and second kind;
– the Thomae (or popcorn) function;
– various integration-derived functions;
– normal, binomial, poisson, gamma, chi-squared, student's t, F, beta, Cauchy and Weibull distribution functions and the Lorenz curve; and
– implicit functions.
The plots may be generated as volumes of rotation about the X-axis, as well.
The author is Herbert Voß.
License: lppl Version: 0.68 Catalogued: 2010-02-12