This PStricks package covers all the
colour gradient functionality of pst-grad (part of the base pstricks
distribution), and provides the following facilities:
– it permits the user to specify an arbitrary number of colours, along with the points at which they are to be reached;
– it converts between RGB and HSV behind the scenes;
– it provides concentric and radial gradients;
– it provides a command \psBall that generates bullets with a three-dimensional appearance; and
– uses the xkeyval package for the extended key handling.
The authors are Martin Giese and Herbert Voß. The package is Copyright © 1998-2008 Martin Giese, Herbert Voß.
License: lppl Version: 1.3 Catalogued: 2008-09-21