Collects together examples that have been posted to the pstricks
mailing list, together with many additional features for the
– new options for the pspicture environment;
– braces as node connection/linestyle;
– extended axes for plots (e.g., logarithm axes);
– polar plots;
– plotting tangent lines of curves or functions;
– solving and printing differential equationd;
– box plots;
– matrix plots; and
– pie charts.
The package makes use of PostScript routines provided by pst-math.
The authors are Herbert Voß and Dominique Rodriguez.
License: lppl Version: 3.38 Catalogued: 2010-02-11