TeXnicCenter is an integrated development environment (IDE) for developing LaTeX documents on MS Windows (Windows 9x/ME, NT/2000/XP). Features include:
– Project orientated integrated development environment
for LaTeX documents;
– Definition of unlimited ‘output types’ (i.e. DVI, PostScript, PDF);
– Fully customizable editor;
– Structure View that shows the structure of the whole LaTeX document, even if it is split into several files using \input or \include;
– Simple insertion of LaTeX constructs by menu or toolbar;
– Compilation of the project in the IDE: simple jumping to errors, warnings and bad boxes;
– Support for document templates;
– Fully customizable menu and toolbars in modern look and feel;
– Support for English and German languages.
The author is Sven Wiegand.
License: gpl Catalogued: 2006-10-12