– All files kept in own directory (no extra DLLs that mess
up your system directory);
– Syntax highlighting for TeX commands;
– External programs freely definable;
– Support for dviwins line specials;
– Predefined templates and dialogs that assist you in editing text or create new documents;
– User defined templates that can even embrace an existing text;
– Dialog for inserting images (works with dviwin only);
– Images can be opened directly from the texshell.
Furthermore, the system is a small one.
The author is Dirk Struve.
License: gpl Version: 0.71 Catalogued: 2008-01-08